Paired K7 H1 60W 3800LM Integrated LED Vehicle Headlight Heat Dissipation Automobile Vibration Resistance Plug And Play Features: – Perfect heat dissipation design: whole aluminum housing
– High power: 60W
– High luminous efficacy flux: up to 3800LM per set
– Wide-range voltage, constant current control and anti-interference circuit design
– Super brightness and low power consumption
– Long range: 6000K color temperature and 200m light range
– Easy installation: plug and play
– Long operation life: up to 50000 hours service life
– Three years warranty
– Waterproof rate: IP68
– Color temperature: 6000K Item Type: Car Headlights
Light Source: LED Package weight: 0.257 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 18.00 x 13.00 x 5.50 cm / 7.09 x 5.12 x 2.17 inches Package Contents: 2 x LED Headlight, 2 x Cable IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.