Car Headlight LED Car Headlights H7 Bulbs Conversion Kit with Tinned Copper Braid 2pcs 6000K Copper Braid All-in-one Design Features: – Single beam with 2 sides LED, when working, 30W / 3200lm each bulb.
– Come with latest copper cooling belt design.
– Easy to install, plug and play, no modification required.
– All-in-one design, complete bulb kit to replace your stock halogen headlamp.
– Aluminium alloy design of thermal conductivity, low power consumption.
– Small volume, light weight, IP68 waterproof.
– The original car color temperature, pure white 6000K, stronger air-penetration.
– LED lighting without dark spots, 360 degree no dead angle.
– Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip.
– Shockproof and long life span, up to more than 50,000 hours, 10 times than HID and 100 times than halogen.
– DC 9 – 36V wide voltage design, universal for cars.
– Built-in IC circuit, prevent LED damaging from voltage variations and spikes. Type: Headlights
LED/Bulb quantity: 4pcs (each bulb has two LEDs)
Feature: Easy to use,Low Power Consumption
Special function: All-in-one design, come with latest copper cooling belt
Emitting color : White
Type of lamp-house : COB
Apply lamp position : External Lights
Package weight: 0.51 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 14.50 x 3.50 x 2.00 cm / 5.71 x 1.38 x 0.79 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 20.00 x 4.50 cm / 7.87 x 7.87 x 1.77 inches
Package Contents: 2 x H7 6000K Car LED Headlight, 1 x English User Manual
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.