Practical Sencart T4.7 White Light 3 LEDs Car Instrument Light 2pcs DC 12V Auto Dashboard Gauge Lights Signal Bulbs for VehicleUSD 3.43/pieceCar Auto License Plate Lamp Bulb External Lights with Lens Blue Light 2pc T10 DC 12V 0.5W SMD 5630 6 LEDs Low Power ConsumptionUSD 4.31/piece2pcs D2S Super Bright 6000K 3600lm White Light HID Xenon Lamp Car Headlamp Metal Holder Replacement Light Lamp Bulb for VehicleUSD 8.23/piece Auto Headlight LED Light Headlamp Car Auto Conversion Bulb Kit 6000K 2 Set 40W 4000LM H7 Super Bright White Lamp for Vehicle Features: – Single beam with 4 sides LED, when working, 40W / 4000lm each bulb.
– Easy to install, plug and play, no modification required.
– All-in-one design, complete bulb kit to replace your stock halogen headlamp.
– Aluminium design of thermal conductivity, heat dissipation through build-in cooling fan, small volume, light weight, IP68 waterproof.
– The original car color temperature, stronger air-penetration.
– Built-in cooling fan system, low power consumption.
– High brightness, customized special COB light source, energy conservation and environmental protection.
– LED lighting without dark spots, 360-degree no dead angle.
– Low voltage protection, high precision constant current driver chip.
– Shockproof and long life span, up to more than 30,000 hours, 10 times than HID and 100 times than halogen.
– Built-in IC circuit, prevent LED damaging from voltage variations and spikes.
– 9 – 36V wide voltage design, universal for cars. Type : Headlights
LED type: COB
Feature: Low Power Consumption
Emitting color : White
Color temperature: 6000K
Voltage : 9-36V
Power : 40W
Material : Plastic
Type of lamp-house : COB
Apply lamp position: External Lights
Package weight: 0.486 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 8 x 4.5 x 4.5 cm / 3.14 x 1.77 x 1.77 inches
Package size (L x W x H) : 18.5 x 13 x 6 cm / 7.27 x 5.11 x 2.36 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 2 Set H7 Car COB LED Headlight Vehicle Conversion Bulb Kit 40W 4000LM White Light 6000K, 1 x English User Manual IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.